. . . .

BDO Online Account Recovery

During the last time that I accessed my online BDO account, the system had prompted me to call for the customer support through their hotline number. I tried calling the number but unfortunately, I have zero load balance at that time. Anyway, I don't really need to check my account online as of the moment so I left it as it was.

The day came when I need to access my online BDO account once again. It does helps me out from the hassle of going out to the city just to check my account balance if the cash deposited has already been credited. However, my original mobile number registered on my account had already expired.

There's nothing that I can do where I intend of using my new mobile number to contact BDO's hotline. When I accessed their website for the first time after 8 months, I clicked on the forgot password then I was prompted that my account has been blocked and a message has been sent into my email. I'm glad that my email was still fine.

BDO's automatic email didn't immediately arrived where I waited for a couple of hours. I even lost more hope of recovering my account but after hours of waiting refreshing my email, BDO's email had arrived. Well, the steps of recovering my blocked account was so simple wherein you will be given a temporary password to login and change it into your preferred new password. Take note that you cannot use a password that you have already once used before.

The reason why my BDO online account was blocked was because I failed to change my password after three months period. It is on their written terms that you have to change your password for every three months.

Now I am happy that I was able to access my account and check my balance with ease. The only problem left is my old mobile phone number. It is where the system sends the confirmation pin before accessing my account. The alternative into this step is to answer the challenge question in which it's what I'm currently doing.

10 comments:

  1. My account is locked how to unlocked? they send message to my number but my registered number is local im now in overseas. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess your best option is to pay a visit to any of their branch office nearest to your place. If none then you should call their customer support to explain your issues with them.

      Delete
  2. my account was locked, and i try many time to unlocked and keep saying to call costumer service to change my password. im waiting too long to the new password that will be sent thru my email. pls help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you call them and confirmed that they already sent you a new password? If they did then you are probably checking a different email that you registered from them.

      Delete
  3. My account was locked and i want to change my mobile number but how many times i do the instruction call the customer service but until now i cant make it to open please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some new changes on their security for recovering your locked account. Unfortunately, the only possible way now to unlock it is to call their customer service. They should guide you about what exactly you need to do.

      Delete
  4. Hi my online account is locked can i still use my acount over the counter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can still use your card at the ATM machine. And also yes, your account is still accessible from over-the-counter provided that you have the bank book. If not, they will probably ask some information such as ID to prove your identity that you are the real owner of that account.

      Delete
  5. Now my account is locked and sad to say, I threw away my old SIM which was my registered number where I can no longer receive the OTP. I tried to call many times the costumer hotline but my call always cannot connect. I emailed the BDO also and until now they do not have answer. And, I am from overseas. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently, the only possible way to solve your issue is to call their customer hotline. However, you stated on your comment that you cannot connect or contact them through their number. Some countries actually block calling phone numbers outside their country in which you might be on one of them.

      With regards about your email, I suggest checking your Spam folder.

      Your last option is to visit any local BDO banking office in your area.

      Delete