. . . .

Acquiring Cedula at Baguio City Hall

As a Baguio City resident, I will tell you the procedure that I had undergone when I went to acquire a "Cedula" (Community Tax Receipts) at the City Hall. This is a simple government tax receipt that is required by some establishments to prove that you are paying your taxes. It can also be used as an alternative verification aside from your IDs.

I won't be guiding you on this post on how to get into Baguio's City Hall. If you are new in the city, simply ask a Police Officer or just take a Taxi ride and ask the driver to take you there.

The City Hall is quite a large place especially for somebody who is new or first timers. Don't worry, there are guards at the main door and at the information booth that you can ask for directions.

Fill Up the Form

Assuming that you found the office that processes the Cedula, you should ask the guard for an application form. But when I got there at the office, there was no guard but then, I figured that the form was available from the table. I just grabbed one then I started filling out the form.

Name:

- Simply write your complete name. I wrote mine which is, "Gerald Camcam".

City Address:

- Write your complete Baguio Address residence.

Birth Date:

- The complete date when you were born into this planet.

Birth Place:

- The place where you were born.

Height (cm):

- Your height in terms of centimeters.

Weight (Kg):

- Your weight in terms of Kilograms.

TIN:

- If you have SSS then you can enter your TIN number.

ACR. No.:

- I have no idea about this so I simply left it blank.

Citizenship:

- Of course, I am a Filipino.

Civil Status:

- Indicate if you are Single or Married.

Occupation:

- Write what you do for a living.

Salaries/Commission:

- Indicate how much you earn from your job. Take note, I heard that people who earn big income are the once being charge with a high amount of fee. So if you are reaping good amount of salary, you might want to consider lowering it down.

Gross Receipts Derived

from Business:

- Fill this up when you do have your own business. (Just indicate the amount)

Income from Real Property

- Just like above but in terms of Real Property. (Also, place the amount)

After I finished filling up the form, I'm so lucky that there was only one person on the line. So when he was done, the old lady behind the computer immediately called me.

The old lady just asked for one valid ID and then while verifying it, she asked me some random questions about the form the I filled up. When it was done, I paid the fee which was 150 pesos and it was done. It all took me around 5 to 10 minutes only.

Finally, Cedulas are valid for one whole year.

1 comment:

  1. how can I get one if im a student (21 y/o) and im not originally from baguio? thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete